IGNORED

Check this out!

Trader

I've seen this before. It is quite different, but somehow I think it loses the "essence" of motorcycling. Where are the bugs,gravel and wind in my face? And the price...holy s#$%! $78,700 CDN!!! :shock3: I wish I could find another video I once saw regarding a three wheel version of this thing - the back half stayed upright and the front half could lean. Really weird!

Andy

I've seen this before. It is quite different, but somehow I think it loses the "essence" of motorcycling. Where are the bugs,gravel and wind in my face? And the price...holy s#$%! $78,700 CDN!!! :shock3: I wish I could find another video I once saw regarding a three wheel version of this thing - the back half stayed upright and the front half could lean. Really weird!

Andy

+1 I agree.

Andy

i think this is what you're talking about....:rotf: :stickpoke: