IGNORED

son&daughter-in-laws baby

we had a new granddaughter born yesterday thats not doing very well seems her lungs won't open up and function plus there maybe a heart vlv problem, she arrived a four weeks early and it was also very rough on mom (daughter-in-law) to the baby had to be transported to childerns hospital in cinn.and mom is still in maysville,ky for now. if you will , an as i know this bunch you will, please say a prayer for little Lila wells for me thanks worried papaw steve

as of today 03-01-12 4pm baby lila is improving per drs report tho still on ventilator, they removed the tube from her tummy that was removing fluid and are relpacing it witha feeding tube she has a rough road ahead but dr's very hopeful of a full recovery, thanks for the prayers i for one truely belive they are answered,,,steve

I am praying for your grandchild and her Mom and your whole family. My own daughter was born premature, two and a half months, she only weighed two and a half pounds. Our U of M Hospital brought her through just fine, that was forty years ago too. Your baby looks real good, pink skin, her lungs are working. Chubby cheeks, wonderful, beautiful child. Best Wishes.