IGNORED

Ponch Gauges

Little Bob

Bob,

I dont know of any of the gauge sets available, but I wanted to get this back up top in case someone does. Ponch is home now, but I'm afraid that he will not be making any more of the gauges for a long long time if at all :(

yep....go to the vr tech section on this site.....then go to 2nd gen section.....then go to ther ( i think its called) lights, electrical section.....then find the added gauges section.........there is a lot of info in there........if you read all of it....it will probably answer all of your questions.....if you still have some...just let me or anyone else know...

yep....go to the vr tech section on this site.....then go to 2nd gen section.....then go to ther ( i think its called) lights, electrical section.....then find the added gauges section.........there is a lot of info in there........if you read all of it....it will probably answer all of your questions.....if you still have some...just let me or anyone else know...

Wouldn't you want to have a limit on the construction so if Ponch comes back to health he would be the default builder and you should receive royalties also. Just saying.

:farmer:

sylvester

i didn't/don't care about any royalties......i did what i did and was happy to share it with anyone on this site......i suggested that fabricating a metal faceplate and using a triangular pattern would be the ideal way to go and could allow one bigger gauge to be used in the same space.......i didn't have the capability to fabricate anything beyond what i did........ponch took it and made it a reality.....good for him...good for people on here..........

Didn't mean for this to happen. Will just forgo them for now.

Bob,

I can speak for David before the accident, he had no problems with helping folks out with the gauge sets. Go ahead and make yourself a set, I feel VERY strongly that David will probably never be back to where he was. That being said I know that the Ponch I knew would have no problems with anyone making a gauge set, the info is in the tech library please use it....:2cents:

Bob,

I can speak for David before the accident, he had no problems with helping folks out with the gauge sets. Go ahead and make yourself a set, I feel VERY strongly that David will probably never be back to where he was. That being said I know that the Ponch I knew would have no problems with anyone making a gauge set, the info is in the tech library please use it....:2cents:

I'll 2nd that as Ponch sent me template drawings for 3 gauge sets but then I never used it as I decided to just keep what I already had.

I don't think I have them anymore but will look if you want them

Larry