IGNORED

Out Looking For Fall Colors

Michael_Bishop

It may be a bit late but, personelly I think the timing was great to help get the juices flowing for the coming season and help ease some of the PMS blues.

Reminds me of the great fall colour ride Marcarl, Chabicheka, and I took through Ontario's near north this past fall. It was one of the most enjoyable rides I have had.

Edited by saddlebum

Thanks everyone. I'm going to started editing the the U.S. 150 part today. Because 150 is just on the east side of Shoals where I pull over for a break. That day I rode down 37 to Bedford then hit 450 over to U.S 50 there at Shoals. Then 150 over to Paoli. Then I hit 56 over to Salem then 135 back north to Indy.

I knew it, I just knew it! Those were FIRST GENS "BEHIND" you the entire ride!!!!! :stirthepot:

:clap2:

And then you had to go and include the last 30 seconds ....:confused24:

Enjoyed every minute of your video

Although they do seem to be closing quite fast, until they backed off :)

• 3 months later...

Very nice video of a nice ride through IN! I grew up in Michigan, looks just like some of the country back home! I realize this thread is kinda old, but if you are still around and can answer a couple questions, I'd appreciate it! I just purchased a GoPro, haven't played with it yet, so I'm curious how you had yours setup on the bike? Looks like you were running two cameras simultaneously and then cut and pasted video together? Do you have pics of your bike setup with the camera(s)? Just looking for ideas on how I can mount it on the big Venture. I don't really want to do a helmet cam setup, so either on the backseat hand rail or off the handlebar somehow. I've seen the mod to the brake/clutch master cylinder covers with a ball mount, that might work, but I've got a tall windshield so it would either have to extend out to the side or shoot thru the windshield.

Anyhow, your video made me homesick, and eager to get my camera hooked up and riding!

Thanks for any ideas/assistance!

Brian

:fingers-crossed-emo

• 1 month later...

BigDawg sory I had not look at this post when I have log on. I ride a RSTD and have the front cam mounted in front of the windshild on that metal plate with the suction cup mount. It does pick up a bug sometimes being there. I just don't like it behind the windshild because of glare from the shild. I'm like you I don't like the looks of video shoot from ahelmets. I have the second camera mount with a suction cup mount to the back right saddlebag. Right now I'm using Power Director 10 Ultra because it was a 64 bit program. I lay both video tracks down one unber the other and line them up. Then edit stuff out and pick witch view to show. Right Now I don't have a picture of the setup, but I will put a link to the U.S. 150 video I did on that ride. At the beginning of the video I'm using a flip came and get the bike in it and you can see the front cam.

https://vimeo.com/46119345