IGNORED

Insert Image After ?

Cougar

Brad, I know that part, but my Qustion ,,, Is that I want to go back and ADD another Photo :confused24:

That Program feature is disabled after you post I think, But I want Don to fix that:D

It might be something on your end, as the ability to add additional pics after the post has been made has always been there, atleast on mine it is

:confused24:

Yes, I think so. If you edit and go to advanced and click on Manage Attachments, you should get the same window that you had when you first posted it. That is assuming that you didn't add the maximum amount of pictures the first time. If you want to replace one, you would just use the field that you used for that picture. So if you wanted to replace the second picture, you would just browse and select the new picture for the second field.

Just checked on the mud flap post.. and if I hit the (paper clip) I just see all the images that I had already placed, but no option to add more to it , I see that I can delete. maybe I am hitting the wrong button at the top :confused24:

As you know I have done this a few times :D but never really have gone back to change a photo or add yet.. must be doing it worng I guess

Don go in as me and see if you can add to it when you have a chance. thinking I am going crazy,,, the mud flap post is a small amount of photos unless I have used it all up on the rest of my post like the LED one I posted as well.

Thanks,

Jeff

Don,Brad , DUH... I wasn't clicking on the (BLUE) manage attachments bar above all the loaded pictures I kept going to the bottom and looking ,, YEs that works... THANKS BUNCHES GUYS!! Sorry to make you think so much this early!! :rotf:Have a GREAT Sunday! You guys can ***** slap me when we meet next year at Don's

Jeff

Don,

Is the ability to post vertically like Jeff did, part of our ability to do with the sites image like he did on his post with the text in between :confused24:

I didn't think so. I will have to look at that. I thought only externally linked images could be inserted that way.