IGNORED

Sorry if you recieved a bogus email.

Yama Mama

I have hotmail.

And I was not trying to have an interesting topic, I was trying to keep people that I know from opening it by accident and getting a virus.

In fact, one of my Australian friends has been emailing me that he keeps getting an email from me.

Yama Mama

With the free emails, it is fairly common to have your account hijacked.

It is not usually something on your computer.

What happens is they take an email from one of the free places that they know is a good email address and they try to log into the account. They have a computer that just keeps bombarding the account with passwords till they finally hit the one that works. They now have full access to your email account. While they are in there, they copy all of your contacts to know that they are good emails and will start attacking those accounts.

All you have to do to make them stop is to log into your email account and change your password, It will keep them out for about a year till they figure out your new password.

This has happened to many people that I know.

At least you did not get the jerks that hacked into my Yahoo email, after they were done sending out their spam, they deleted all of my contacts. Fortunately I do back up my contacts regularly.