IGNORED

Getting ready for riding season

steamer

started working on the Trike today. weather was in the high 40's today so I figured what the heck. Wasn't to bad in the garage. I moved the trunk back, it was really easy Took the 6 hold down bolts out, move it to the rear bolt holes, retightened. Took about 15 minutes. I have the same set up for the trunk as the 2 wheel version RSV. Then I figured since the weather is still pretty good I might as well change out the muffler. This took the rest of the day. Went from a set of noisy Sampson fish tails to a very nice sounding set of 05 RK's. A lot quietier, but still has a nice low rumble and a good bark when you get on it. My neighbors must have thought I was nuts, cause by the time I finished the install the weather went to heck. Temp dropped into the 30's with snow flurries, but there I was, riding up an down the road making noise. Sure felt good, even if it was for only a couple of minutes.

Started my winter maintance on the bike yesterday as well. Striped off most of the body parts & drained the coolant. Will be pulling the carbs and checking float levels today. Later will do the valve adjustment check.

Too cold to work outside but the garage has a nice warm temp of 65* or higher if I want. Gotta love a heated garage. :thumbsup2:

Larry