IGNORED

Wifes Vegas Christmas

MLCRIDER

Thanks everyone for the kind words, & KIC I did notice the mis-spelling something else on the side trying hard to figure it out, here is the spelling F-U-E-L I-N-J-E-C-T-E-D :stirthepot:

Last year we were in blizzard conditions in Fargo, Christmas thru New years with over 30" of white stuff on the ground. This year to this point about a half inch, 40 some degrees yesterday, first time since I bought my Venture we were riding on Christmas must have seen a motorcycle to every car out in Fargo yesterday, everybody realizing this may be once in alife time experience in Fargo. We rode for a couple hours an 62 miles & for today record highs forcasted at 52 degrees:fingers-crossed-emo we will be out again :cool10:

She will like it that are a good dependable bike. Here is a lady that has 2005 Kingpin.

Sydney's True American Road Trip on Vimeo

She was one of the ten people that won there True American Road trip contest a few year ago.

My wife has a friend that puts 12-15000 a year on her 2003 Vegas, not sure how many miles she has on it now but has replaced the clutch cable on it other than regular maintance, really have heard alot of good things and read lots of good things about these bikes, as Bradt said it will be a long winter but we already feel we have cheated old man winter out of a couple months and we will ride today!