IGNORED

Which Wheel Chock

Aimhigh

Okay, I bought the Aluma MC10 to haul the Wing to distant lands. I now need the best wheel chock to put on it and protect my bike. Which one is the best? I saw a posting or ad some time ago that discussed a chock that locks the wheel securely so you just have to use straps to keep the bike from moving sideways...can't seem to find it again...not even sure if it is the best anyway. Appreciate any help you can provide.

Okay, I bought the Aluma MC10 to haul the Wing to distant lands. I now need the best wheel chock to put on it and protect my bike. Which one is the best? I saw a posting or ad some time ago that discussed a chock that locks the wheel securely so you just have to use straps to keep the bike from moving sideways...can't seem to find it again...not even sure if it is the best anyway. Appreciate any help you can provide.

These folks seem to make a highly regarded chock.

Condor Products

No relation.... :)

Jim,

Take a look at the Baxely which started this product line that everyone followed:

http://www.baxleycompanies.com/Chocks.html

And it's adjustable for the front tire width and clamps the tire after it snaps over center.

Hope this helps,

Rick

Congratulations on the trailer. Your going to like it. I have the Aluma MC210 and I've had good luck just using the wheel chock that came with the trailer. I've hauled both the Venture and the wing with it. I just pull the bike against the stop, put the sidestand down, get off and then tie it down. I put the left tiedown on first and then ratchet the right side down snug to pull the bike back up straight and off of the side stand.

Dennis