IGNORED

Venture Rider Cruise

Rick Haywood

My Wife and I are taking another cruise in January and we are taking our 20 year old daughter and her best friend with us this time. Anyway we got to talking and was wondering if people on here would be interested in a "Venturerider.org" cruise? For those that haven't been on a cruise you will either love them or hate them. This will be our 5th cruise in the last 10 years so needless to say we enjoy them. A cruise is really cheap considering what you get. I can put a cruise together leaving from either New Orleans, Tampa, or Cape Canaveral going to a couple of different places for about $675 per couple. This does not include transportation to the port the ship leaves from. These are 5 days cruises and would go to Grand Cayman Islands, Cozumel, Mexico, Progresso, Mexico or a combination of them. Anyway just thought I'd throw this out in case people would want to try and do something. I would do all the leg work and get us the best deals and set everything up. Leave your thoughts and we can move forward from here.

Rick

My wife and I have been on 4-5 cruises so far, and love them. I've wondered how a VR.org get together over the winter months would fly.... Heck, even an International Rally during the winter would be welcome over a sauna summer meet?? Our big problem lately is that the wife isn't well enough to go on another. Cruises are a great bang for the buck, and by the time the total cost of attending a Int Rally are all added up it's probably cheaper by comparison.

Shortest cruise I ever took was 90 days, been to 17 diffrent countries had fun but I don't think I would ever want to go on another, but yall have fun.

Yeah but I bet they didn't turn down your bunk at night and put little chocolates on the pillow..... :sign20:

My Wife and I are taking another cruise in January and we are taking our 20 year old daughter and her best friend with us this time. Anyway we got to talking and was wondering if people on here would be interested in a "Venturerider.org" cruise? For those that haven't been on a cruise you will either love them or hate them. This will be our 5th cruise in the last 10 years so needless to say we enjoy them. A cruise is really cheap considering what you get. I can put a cruise together leaving from either New Orleans, Tampa, or Cape Canaveral going to a couple of different places for about $675 per couple. This does not include transportation to the port the ship leaves from. These are 5 days cruises and would go to Grand Cayman Islands, Cozumel, Mexico, Progresso, Mexico or a combination of them. Anyway just thought I'd throw this out in case people would want to try and do something. I would do all the leg work and get us the best deals and set everything up. Leave your thoughts and we can move forward from here.

Rick

Wish I could come :crying: