IGNORED

Would you guys mind helping me out in my marketting class?

GG54172

This survey obviously is not intended for 70+ years young retirees. Several of the "best describes" questions (the last two in particular) have no segment to best describe me or my choices. Perhaps you should add a qualifier at the beginning about targeting a particular age group. Seems to me that if everyone who responds is at or near mid to senior life stage this survey won't be of much value.

This survey obviously is not intended for 70+ years young retirees. Several of the "best describes" questions (the last two in particular) have no segment to best describe me or my choices. Perhaps you should add a qualifier at the beginning about targeting a particular age group. Seems to me that if everyone who responds is at or near mid to senior life stage this survey won't be of much value.

That was sort of obvious when one of the 1st questions had you select your age group and oldest option was 50 & above.

Gary

its done.

Being a mechanical design engineer, at times I really hate marketing. Somewhat like throwing darts at a board on the side of a 1st gen speeding past.

Gary

Yeah, I agree. Where did you get your degree? I have a BSME from Kettering and an MSME from the university of Michigan.

Thanks for putting up with it guys. It will be useful. (My prof is stunned I got more than 30 repsonses)