IGNORED

My Midnight Venture has changed

Dirtsquirt

Just wanted to post a pic of what I have done to my venture, it is a 2003 and I have owned it since new. It started life as a Midnight Venture and now has been transformed.

Great looking bike. Doesn't even look like a Venture. I really like the solo look. Post some more pics if you have them.

Any extra wires that are no longer being used are neatly tucked under the seat, the lights for stop,run and turn are now mounted in the bags, brake and run lights are red and the turn signals are amber. The rear fender has been filled and welded for a clean look.

I was in Sturgis last summer and had a lot of positive comments, it does look better in person, I will try and make nelson in July but might be going to Montana.

Hey squirt what did you do with the trunk I am looking for one for my RSTD?

Sweet looking transformation tho Love it.

Joe

Thanks guys, I know that what I have done is not for everybody, I was very afraid to post pictures of my creation.

Thanks for the support!

Thanks for the extra photos!! Greatest looking Venture I've ever seen. Are you going to Sturgis in '12? I'd sure like to see the bike in person & meet you. Maybe we could all let everyone know when we are going to be in Sturgis so we can meet some new Venture buddies. (Phoneman1981 & I are going to be in Sturgis both weekends of the Rally.) Most of us Westerners won't get to go to International Rally this year, so maybe we could have a mini Rally in South Dakota. Maybe we need a new thread for the idea. GREAT LOOKING BIKE!!

Thanks guys, I know that what I have done is not for everybody, I was very afraid to post pictures of my creation.

Thanks for the support!

If I put that much work into something, and have it turn out as nice as it did. I'd have posted about 3 pages of photos........Nice Job, give yourself an "Attaboy" for that one! :bowdown:

Dirtsquirt, Are you and Flyinfool twins, cause ya'll sure look a lot alike? :stickpoke: :whistling: :confused24: Sorry about that I don't know where that question came from. On a more serious note, You have a outstanding lookin scooter there. You should be real proud of it.

P.S. I hope this doesn't offend you or Flyinfool.

C.R.

Edited by Steel Horse Cowboy