IGNORED

My turn to say MC for DU

spear

Okay my friends.

Seeing that the bulk of our members live in the northern hemisphere and are hours behind the rest of the world, I think it's time I chimed in to wish you all a Merry Christmas (MC) from Down Under (DU).

The big fat fella in the red suit has been and gone and there are reindeer droppings all over the front lawn.

My wife and I have had a great morning with the entire family doing the pressies thing, and right now #1 son is finishing off preparing a baked dinner for Christmas lunch.

As I type it's approaching 2pm on Christmas day, and we have lots left yet to do. Sun down is around 8:10pm and about then it will be time for our next BBQ dinner in the garden. Ah, summer!

So as you wake and begin to share your day with your loved ones, and have a quick look at the website, let me wish you all a fantastic day as I start to wind down.

Peace and blessings, love and light to everyone from Australia - where the wide open spaces make riding a real Venture.

Cheers,

Spear

Okay my friends.

Seeing that the bulk of our members live in the northern hemisphere and are hours behind the rest of the world, I think it's time I chimed in to wish you all a Merry Christmas (MC) from Down Under (DU).

The big fat fella in the red suit has been and gone and there are reindeer droppings all over the front lawn.

My wife and I have had a great morning with the entire family doing the pressies thing, and right now #1 son is finishing off preparing a baked dinner for Christmas lunch.

As I type it's approaching 2pm on Christmas day, and we have lots left yet to do. Sun down is around 8:10pm and about then it will be time for our next BBQ dinner in the garden. Ah, summer!

So as you wake and begin to share your day with your loved ones, and have a quick look at the website, let me wish you all a fantastic day as I start to wind down.

Peace and blessings, love and light to everyone from Australia - where the wide open spaces make riding a real Venture.

Cheers,

Spear

many thanks steve! glad to know that the reindeer relieved themselves, before coming here!

lol

glad you and your's had such a wonderful "summer-time Christmas!"

must be strange, though, to have Christmas in the summer!

cheers, just jt

Spear, from all of us on the diagonally oposite side of the world from you, we hope yours was great, Santa brought what you wanted, and we need PICS,PICS,PICS!!!!! Squeeze and you Aussies get to celebrate ALOT earlier than we do. My wife is still wrapping stuff for tomorrow!

Merry Christmas,

Dan

Guest MotorCycleRadio

Merry Christmas right back at 'cha! The wife and I have toured in Europe on the motorcycle back in the 70's. My only regret is we didn't get to Australia! We love Mother Natures beauty and seeing all of it. From what I can tell, Aussies seem to be our kind of people. We got back on a bike this year, after a break for 25 years while raising our children. Welcome home to your Viet Nam Vets, as I knew some of them in RVN. "It's Great To Be Alive (Riding) And Sixty-Five"!

Somebody asked for a Christmas photo.

Took this about an hour ago.

This is the entire family - me, my folks and my wife in front and our 2 sons (red shirt and yellow shirt) and daughter (centre) with their partners standing.

My 2 border collie dogs make up the party.

Enjoy,

Steve