IGNORED

Guardian Bell

RIB III

Well folks...they are all in the mail. You are in the capable hands of the USPS now. If you don't get in the near future, call Ruffy...he works for the post office. :whistling:

Hey Boss, could you confirm I was on your mail list?

Found my receipt from paypal for 2 bells, still not here :confused24:

If so, I'll wait a few more days before I have to ruff up Ruffy:stickpoke::rotfl:

thanks,:happy34: yammer 2k1

My package of bells showed up today... they are Christmas presents for me my brother and my son so I never opened up the package..... I am sure they are fantastic so I get to see mine in 23 days.

So I am as far away as you can get from NY on the continent (except Alaska) so if you do not have yours yet it should be there REAL soon.

:smile11:

• 1 year later...

Would really love to have one but I heard they loss their power if YOU buy one your own bike? It must be given as a gift. Is this true. If so then I don't know what to do. Wife is Filipina and just don't understand that little custom. It's cool always learning right.

Would really love to have one but I heard they loss their power if YOU buy one your own bike? It must be given as a gift. Is this true. If so then I don't know what to do. Wife is Filipina and just don't understand that little custom. It's cool always learning right.

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, it would be underpowered, just like running a 2nd gen, would be........ :stickpoke::stirthepot: