IGNORED

RSV performance cam kit?

I really like the looks of this bike. I am interested in doing something simlar to this. I want to do it to a RSV. I want to "blacken" it out. I want to leave the front fairing on but loose the rear seat and bags. I want ot put some loud pipes,engine performance upgrades, lower it and...... I looked at a 2003 that has had some minor damage to it. I will know next saturday if the deal is going to happen. The guy selling it is going to consider my offer and see if he can sell the rear bags and trunk seperately. Actually if anyone wants to customize there RSTD with rear venture accessories let me know this week. He or I will have the trunk, both rear side bags and all brackets to attatch. Ofcourse i will be keeping my 05 venture stock for cruising. :fingers-crossed-emo

If ya want to "blacken" it out take a look at this first generation VR. Contact "eagleeye" he knows guy that built it, it's REALLY COOL and yes it's got the V-Boost.

There is a very long shot that a 2nd gen VMax might fit as well. The stroke length is the same from a 1st gen to a 2nd gen Vmax, which means the overall configuration of the block may have remained the same with only the bore being increased. I doubt it would work, but if funding were to become available in the form of generous donations, I will give it a shot.

Gary

I found a couple of pictures of a 2nd gen VMax motor on the VMax site.

No way it will go into a 1st gen without MAJOR modifications, there are no mount points on the block to hold it similar to stock mounts.

Gary

If ya want to "blacken" it out take a look at this first generation VR. Contact "eagleeye" he knows guy that built it, it's REALLY COOL and yes it's got the V-Boost.

If I'm not mistaken thats Zaggers bike, very out of the box thinking and I love it! I would absolutely love to see it in person

:thumbsup2: