I would be very careful about that. Though there looks like there is plenty of room, I know of more than one person who mounted small tool bags there only to have them dent their front fenders when they got on the front brakes a bit hard. Or maybe I'm thinking about another bike.....hmmmmmmmmm

I would be very careful about that. Though there looks like there is plenty of room, I know of more than one person who mounted small tool bags there only to have them dent their front fenders when they got on the front brakes a bit hard. Or maybe I'm thinking about another bike.....hmmmmmmmmm

No, your correct. Even I have a small dent there from someone adding a bag.:no-no-no:

As loud as the Stebel is I'd say any location on the scoot will work fine. I have mine where the OEM horn used to be on the right side next to the engine(using Carbon One's mounting bracket)....thinking bout adding another Stebel on the opposite side tho just for cause and effect.:whistling:

Boomer....who sez a RPG mounted on de scoot would be purty nice too.:rotf:

I have one Stebel on the R side where the regular horn used to be and on under the bike in the front part of the motor. Ponch installed this by drilling a hole for mounting and the horn sits right below the oil filter. It is supported by the one bolt. Ponch drilled a hole and then threaded it so we could install the second harn. Ponch is good like that and I hope he is still doing well. I know we all wish him the best on his recovery.

a few months back i mounted 2 superhorns ( red & balck ) on the front wind deflectors on my '99 trike. everyone that saw them liked them but they would not blow as loud as i liked. true i could hear them at 80 mph, but they sounded tinney. like some old vw horns. could never get them to sound better, so i just removed them. and other day i installed a wahoo horn on the other side using the carbon one adapter. i like the sound now, loud. on my old '99 i had a trumpet type air horn mounted to the left side pumpkin, with the compressor mounted where the right oem had been. now that was loud.

reguards

don c.

I now have a Wolo which I want to mount in the stock position using Silver T's bracket. I know nothing about electrics and I understand I need a relay to keep from burning out the original horn button. What do I need and where does it go?