IGNORED

crash witness

playboy

Rode my bike to the stealer today for some repairs and as I pulled up to the service entrance another man was going to his truck with his parts we exchanged a nod and I parked my bike and got off. Just as I was removing my "safety gear" :stirthepot: a young man came out of the back of the shop on a Silver Wing ( it was a customers skoot he worked for the dealer ) anyway about the time the gentleman with the parts started backing out the young man gassed on the little skooter about 30' from where the little pickup was backing up hidden from view (almost certain his feet were dangling) the pickup appeared and the little show boat panicked grab the front brake on wet concrete and he went rolling right beside my bike.

Found out the little Wing had just finished being repaired from a previous accident and this was the fourth incident with this young dude this week.

General Mgr. came out to access the new damage so I explained to him what happened and that guy better not be on my bike. Don't think he will be there when I go back :whistling:

I pulled into a dealers service area to get a tire changed and just as I did one of the techs backed an ATV right into a brand new Boulevard. Should have learned my lesson then but no I went ahead and let them change my tire and they did not replace the valve stem which later wound up shooting across my garage they did fix it no charge but I will never use them again.