IGNORED

Harley owners

Zane

Mine is a F250 with the harley package. Hope this counts?:think:

Chevy never made a F250 so no it dont count:buttkick:

Me too. '09 Iron 883 for short trips. (very short trips)

[ATTACH]61497[/ATTACH]

883 is one of the nicest little starter bikes for girls and cheap too! a lot of the small girls that ride here in and around Bay City ride them:thumbsup2:

:innocent: You got curves In Florida to slide around?:stirthepot::rotfl:

Brian

there is that one at the bottom of the state you hit that hairpin and head straight back north cant belive you forgot about that:doh:

DRAY:twing:

A very beautiful, very loud black and silver '03 Anniversary Edition Heritage Softail with a boatload of chrome. My better half has been told that she and it are the sexiest thing on the road by more bikers than I can count, and we have a list a mile long of gals who would love to buy it if we ever were to sell it. But that won't likely happen anytime soon. Personally, I think it's uncomfortable, obnoxious, slow, bumpy and way too hot to spend much time on. Other than that, it's great!

I currently have a 1998 Dyna Glide Convertible and like my cruiser, as it makes me remember my 1982 FXRS, but has the Evolution and Belt drive.

Have had a 2003 and a 2009 Gold Wing and loved them both, but had to sell to be able to afford moves. The plan is to try and stop moving, keep the Harley for cruising and pick up another Wing, unless Yamaha finally decides to come out with another 1st Gen like Touring bike. They don't have to replace the 2nd Gen, they are different style bikes, but both are nice.

I put alot of miles on my Dad's 1983 Royale in the mid 80's and would like to see Yamaha offer real competition for the Wing and new BMW.

I gots me HD boots...

I was looking at boots couple weeks ago. Found pair I really liked and could get my busted foot in. Showed them to Warden to get her opinion and she started laughing???

She said you don't want to sit around the campfire and prop your feet up with those at the Venture rider meets. I had not looked. Across the bottom in huge letters HARLEY DAVIDSON!! I didn't buy them....:confused24:

I was looking at boots couple weeks ago. Found pair I really liked and could get my busted foot in. Showed them to Warden to get her opinion and she started laughing???

She said you don't want to sit around the campfire and prop your feet up with those at the Venture rider meets. I had not looked. Across the bottom in huge letters HARLEY DAVIDSON!! I didn't buy them....:confused24:

Actually I am impressed with them, they are very comfortable! Becky has a pair too, she had hers about a year before I got mine.

Hey, you can always put a piece of tape over the emblem, or say that you "Walk all over HD's with your 1st Gen!!":stirthepot:

I had a new 2006 Road King Classic. Nice bike but couldn't ever get comfortale on it. Added the riders back rest but that didn't do it either. The seat was horrible. Did a stage II upgrade but was still not what I expected. I moved on to an FJR. Great bike, but just not very comfortable. Stopped riding for a year and bought a Kawasaki Concours. After the front rotors were replaced and they started acting like the first set I bought the RSV. I am really happy with the bike. I only have 2500 miles on it so far but it is the most comfortable bike I have ever owned. The power is nice. It likes to run in the higher RPMs. Hopefully this will be my last bike.

Elliott