IGNORED

Now that was the weirdest experience....

Snaggletooth

I have to admit, it was kind of a between quezy and exciting when I got settled on the seat, adjusted the mirrors and fired up the motor. My daughter was standing next to me as I took the helmet off the mirror and handed it to her. She asked "Are you sure you don't want to wear this?" I'm living on the edge today kiddo. I think I muttered "hoka key." I belive that means "It's a good day to die."

I rolled backwards out of the driveway and dropped it into gear. When I make my first stop I went to move my feet and had no where to put them. Odd. As I made my left turn I banged my head on the side window. Damn! Should have worn the helmet. And what the hell it this thing digging into my butt? Seat belt? Haven't seen one of them in a while!!

You see, it was the first time since March of this year I have been in a car. Even sitting in one as a passenger let alone behind the wheel. I've been on my bike every day since mid March no matter the weather or conditions.

So for most the riders I know in my area think I'm nuts. A daily seven month riding season in Nebraska? Nobody does that anymore. And I'm not done. I hasn't snowed yet. LOL!

But tomorrow will be the true test. I have to go to Walmart and wiggle my way through the parking lot in a 3,700 car and find a parking spot. Yikes!

Maybe I'll wear the helmet for that.

Now I need to find a car for my daughter. She "borrowed" it in March.

Wish me luck.

Mike

Mike,

It had been so long for me to drive my car that when I went to run up to the grocery store to pick up some supplies for our ride up to the leaf lookers ride in wisconsin the battery was dead and the car wouldn't start. So I did what any biker would do and I hooked up the trailer and took the bike.

It cracks me up when I roll a shopping cart up to the bike and pack the bags and trunk with a weeks worth of groceries. People actually stop and watch. One gal asked me if I had a car. Sure do! So why didn't I use that for shopping?

I don't need THAT much food!

It cracks me up when I roll a shopping cart up to the bike and pack the bags and trunk with a weeks worth of groceries. People actually stop and watch. One gal asked me if I had a car. Sure do! So why didn't I use that for shopping?

I don't need THAT much food!

I had a lady ask me why in the world would you take your bike grocery shopping? I told here because I can.

Did you find yourself leaning to try to make the car turn???

Not so much. Just a little until I hit my head on the side window.

But I really need to stop twisting my wrist on the steering wheel to make it go faster. I'm going to need a new cover if I don't.

I had a lady ask me why in the world would you take your bike grocery shopping? I told here because I can.

I get that a lot too. My response is usually, "I could ask you the same thing about your car" or something like that. The look on their face is usually worth a chuckle...