IGNORED

Two Wheel Inn

RSV4Cruzn

First, let me introduce myself. I am Walter McGarr from Hoover Alabama. I just purchased my second RSV, a 2007 Midnight. My first RSV was a 2000 model. Rode a VTX1800 for four years after I sold the 2000 RSV.

With introductions out of the way, has anyone stayed at Two Wheel Inn in Robbinsville? Heading up that way next week and was wondering what to expect. Thanks

walter you may want to look at the tail of the dragon rally threads there's a motel on the square in blairsville, ga called the seasons inn and they let us stay for $50 a night when we was there for the rally. the cabins at vogel state park has a good rate if several of you are renting it together. they have nice clean kitchens if you want to cook a few meals while there. if you want i can get in touch with cowboy who ives over there and knows the area like the back of his hands. he took us on a couple nice backroad rides, he'll even setup his tent and air bed for you to stay in!!LOL!! lots of great folks on this site, lot like #65 in the early days! i'd be over there with you if i hadn't already setup a meet here at barber's for vintage days. we'll have to setup a meet and eat or maintance day in b'ham together soon, there's a lot of members around here. laTER, BE SAFE, DON.

:fingers-crossed-emo

My wife and I stayed there a couple of years ago, maybe 3. It was nice , although a little pricey for the time. The lady that ran it was very nice and even helped us find a room somewhere else the next year since we just dropped in on them and didn't have a reservation. What impressed me most was each room has it's own garage for your bike. Last year I stayed at the San Ran motel in Robbinsville. It was old but clean. Just my :2cents:.

You might want to check out Phillips Motel, also in Robinsville, they have rooms and cabins for rent, the cabins are a small house, some with Jacquizzi in them, most are two bedrooms and some have covered parking attached. I have stayed there twice, very biker friendly and affordable.:thumbsup:

First, let me introduce myself. I am Walter McGarr from Hoover Alabama. I just purchased my second RSV, a 2007 Midnight. My first RSV was a 2000 model. Rode a VTX1800 for four years after I sold the 2000 RSV.

With introductions out of the way, has anyone stayed at Two Wheel Inn in Robbinsville? Heading up that way next week and was wondering what to expect. Thanks

Walter,

How long are you trying to stay?

If longer than a two or three nights I think I would try in Bryson City, NC / Hotels / or even getting a House. When you end up spliting the cost of a house I usually come out better and cook a steak at the end of a great days ride.

Send me a P.M. and I will see if I can find the contacts for the house rental.

Have a great trip!

If you need some pointers on great day rides from the area let me know I am sure I can come up with some.

Brian Shoemaker

We stayed there this summer. Nothing fancy but clean and the folks that run are real nice, even had a laundry room for everyone to use. It was nice to have a garage for every room, I left the trailer in there while we rode.

• 2 weeks later...

Great long weekend up in NC. Two Wheel Inn is a good place to stay. Friendly owners, clean rooms and a garage for the bike. I would stay there again. We rode The Dragon, Cherohala Skyway, over to Maggie Valley and the Blue Ridge Parkway. Over 900 miles for the weekend. Also stopped and ate at Pools BBQ in Ellijay Ga. Had heard about the place and finally had the chance to eat there. Ready for the next long weekend.