IGNORED

Traded my rstd for a st1300

jfoster

[ATTACH]61075[/ATTACH]I know some will say, "why?". I've wanted one prior to getting the rstd and finally took the leap. Found an 07 w/abs with 35k miles. Any how, i'll try it and see how it goes. If it doesn't work out it's gonna be an rsv or gw. Part of me hates to part with the rstd....and I may or may not regret it, time will tell. Will post pics when I get home with it.

Edited by jfoster

Done some research on these critters, sounds like Honda has got a decent bike here. Adjustable windshield and 7.5 gallon of gas sounded good. I also read about a police special that had an adjustable seat, maybe they are all adjustable. It was only $3,500 and had some cosmetic issues. I would like to have one of these myself.

Fuzzy, leaving my ole friend was hard....times I loved it, times I wasn't sure. All I can say is I live and learn. I had it a little over 3 yrs and will take some, but it just may be buyers remorse for trading it. I just wished the fuel mileage would have been better and a little smoother power train, other than that its a gorgeous bike.

I'll give the ST a fair chance, but if it doesn't work I think a RSV will be in order.

Fuzzy, leaving my ole friend was hard....times I loved it, times I wasn't sure. All I can say is I live and learn. I had it a little over 3 yrs and will take some, but it just may be buyers remorse for trading it. I just wished the fuel mileage would have been better and a little smoother power train, other than that its a gorgeous bike.

I'll give the ST a fair chance, but if it doesn't work I think a RSV will be in order.

I know what you mean. I would not want to let my RSTD go for now at all. I love it and get around 44 mpg average. However I would like to have one of these for the extra bike to ride to work or where ever. My regrets are that I did not go for the RSV instead. My wife really does not ride much with me and that was also a factor. I ride my RSTD to work a lot. I added speakers/music and that makes a big difference. Hope the st1300 works well for you, and if you can, keep it and get yourself a good used RSV.

Fuzzy