IGNORED

Not one but THree!!!

1BigDog

While working on Sat I saw a midnight RSV on a trailer on I-10 W being pulled by a Ford F-150 in Jacksonville, then on my next trip about an hour later I saw an RSV with a voyager kit loaded on another trailer being pulled by a white Impala on I-295 N getting off on Commonwealth Ave here in Jax. ON Friday night I saw another RSV on a trailer. Three RSV's, loaded on trailers being pulled by vehicles with Florida tags. A very unusual sight.

Unless there is a stolen vehicle ring operating here in town that specializes in Ventures.......

I always thought you Florida guys never rode your bikes. :stirthepot:

Ruffy is always tearing his apart.

Now he let the cat out of the bag, the rest of you trailor your bikes. :rasberry::rasberry:

More & more like the V twins.... Styling, relability. Harder to break them when trailered. :stirthepot::duck:

The odds are you'll see more 2nd gens mainly cause the 1st gens are in parts thus fewer of them on the roads. As to the bikes having Florida tags that says it all as well. After all it's a retirees state last I looked so you're going to get older riders owning them.

Larry

I understand. The older slower riders seem to need the 2nd Gens......:whistling::whistling: