IGNORED

Gotta Love Texas

Guest art

Went to my club meeting to night and was able to make the ride home in short sleeves. 65 degrees on 19 december got to love it !!!!!!!!

you got off easy , this time art!

winter is still young. the same post , in 30 or 45 days, will get a vigilante committee, organized by those who are "snowed in"!!!

lol

ride safe and ride often, my friend.

Texas is made for riding!

just jt

I do not know what you Northerners are complaining about, heck, mid 20s most mornings lately and still ridin, so what if you have a little snow :stirthepot:,

They do make tire chains you'all , slap on and go.

:bighug:

Not around here !!! LOL

It's crazy enough when the sun is shining, but add snow and salt....:no-no-no:

Not around here !!! LOL

It's crazy enough when the sun is shining, but add snow and salt....:no-no-no:

Just a little secrete, I miss the snow and cold, but I do not miss the shoveling, ice and salt. Now I have my ride, I am glad I live where I do, I can go ride and usually not worry about the slick stuff.

Have a Merry White Christmas

Just a little secrete, I miss the snow and cold, but I do not miss the shoveling, ice and salt. Now I have my ride, I am glad I live where I do, I can go ride and usually not worry about the slick stuff.

Have a Merry White Christmas

Me too George!!! I'm tired of all that stuff!

You guys have a wonderful and safe Christmas also!

I'm love texas now thats for sure but in august I'll be the one crying about the skin on my having that crisspy brown coating.

looking at YOUR avatar pic...that picture must have been taken in august, then. no need for an underwear either...eh?:rotf:

and i see your bike seems to have slid out from underneath you since you are still in the riding stance....how did that happen? from the rear end being too sweaty, most likely...eh?