IGNORED

lets play a game i like to call " i effin broke it!"

reddevilmedic

after changing the plugs, changing the oil, i decided to install skydocs shim kit before i synced the carbs using the carbtune pro i got from zane. thanks again zane. 3 carbs, no problem. last carb, DOH! i must have put the nylon nut ever so slightly wrong, and SNAP! broke a diaphragm housing. lack of patience i suppose. only had about a good 2 hours of clear weather before the rain came this weekend. i found some new ones on ebay. so i bought 2, 1 for a backup. and i got 2 needle kits, just for spares.:Avatars_Gee_George:

before i synced the carbs using the carbtune pro i got from zane. thanks again zane.

Sooooo.....you're the one!

I never did hear what happened to that.

I actually PM'ed Zane today asking about it

I tried to get it, and I think I did reply earlier....but being in the US tipped the scales in your favor.

Oh well....you'll just have to owe me that's all!:whistling:

after changing the plugs, changing the oil, i decided to install skydocs shim kit before i synced the carbs using the carbtune pro i got from zane. thanks again zane. 3 carbs, no problem. last carb, DOH! i must have put the nylon nut ever so slightly wrong, and SNAP! broke a diaphragm housing. lack of patience i suppose. only had about a good 2 hours of clear weather before the rain came this weekend. i found some new ones on ebay. so i bought 2, 1 for a backup. and i got 2 needle kits, just for spares.:Avatars_Gee_George:

Sorry for your problems, but I got a bigger oine! Went to the store yesterday and stopped to get gas. When I tried to start it, it wouldn't! Like a dead battery! Got a jump start and took it to a local shop to have them test it and the stator was shorted! It wasn't charging at all! Got he dealer on the phone and they are going to pick it up and fix it! Hoping no charge since they should have caught it when they serviced it prior to the sale, but I'm not holding my breath! Rats! If they don't I'm looking at a lot of money! I can't do that kind of work anymore, so I'm kinda screwed!

:depressed:

Sorry for your problems, but I got a bigger oine! Went to the store yesterday and stopped to get gas. When I tried to start it, it wouldn't! Like a dead battery! Got a jump start and took it to a local shop to have them test it and the stator was shorted! It wasn't charging at all! Got he dealer on the phone and they are going to pick it up and fix it! Hoping no charge since they should have caught it when they serviced it prior to the sale, but I'm not holding my breath! Rats! If they don't I'm looking at a lot of money! I can't do that kind of work anymore, so I'm kinda screwed!

:depressed:

Too bad, I bet you have traded MY carbtune for some labor to replace the stator. :stickpoke:

Changing the stator is not a real hard job.:stirthepot:

Too bad, I bet you have traded MY carbtune for some labor to replace the stator. :stickpoke:

Changing the stator is not a real hard job.:stirthepot:

Ouch!

Yeah I don't doubt it, but with the money I got from Mike, it don't hurt so much and I don't have to do the work myself! Sooo, I hope your feelings aren't hurt toooo bad, and we don't have a Wiscottsin/Florida conflict over this issue! I spelled that right, dint I?

:stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Seriously I thought Mike responded first. So no hard feelings, Okay?