IGNORED

Pulled my bike out after two years

Superdave

Been awhile since I was here last but I just pulled my 1990 VR out of the corner and brushed the dust off! Naturally I had to give the carbs a good going through. She is running sooooo pretty now! The air ride E4 glitch was back but a little cleaning of the connector pins made the air pump clammer back to life. I have a tiny oil leak at the staor cover gasket from a previous fix but thats easy stuff.

I am wondering about interchangeability of body doo dads on the xvs12 and 13 such as the windshield, radiator cover, and front turn signals. I have a right signal lens that is cracked and my rad cover has a crack as well. She is a nice old girl and I would like to keep her thataway. Anyhoo glad to have her back on the road I forgot what a comfy bike it is to ride!

:322: Dave

I am wondering about interchangeability of body doo dads on the xvs12 and 13 such as the windshield, radiator cover, and front turn signals. I have a right signal lens that is cracked and my rad cover has a crack as well. She is a nice old girl and I would like to keep her thataway. Anyhoo glad to have her back on the road I forgot what a comfy bike it is to ride!

:322: Dave

Yup, yup & yup they interchange just fine.