IGNORED

A wake up

Black Owl

4 and a wake up for me---But then again, I'm coming from a different country. :confused24:

Hey, you gettting there before dark this year? :whistling::stirthepot:

Steve

Well, if the guest of honor is ready when I get there to pick him up, I sure hope to be there before dark.

If not, can you keep an eye on Mike? Don't want him pulling any "magic acts" with his chili. :stirthepot:

:mytruck1:

Now it is only 2 and a wake up.

Still some camping sites left and we are still signing up attendees.

So, if you have decided you would like to make it this year, give us a shout out. I can always add a few more peppers to the best dang chili this side of Mexico

So do you have a release date yet?

Can you make it P&P this year, or will you be detained?

:rotfl:

Gary

Oh I'll be there. I can't let Owl continue his ranting about his chili without a challenge. Talked with my bride and she's making up cinnamon rolls to go along with my chili. She'll be caging it up after we get off duty in the truck. Almost tempting to trailer bike up so we can take turns napping but my names not Russ :mytruck: (wish I could use photoshop and have feathers flying out cage window) and my bike see's the road :Venture:. It appears when she's came along in the past we've blown past antique shops and this time she isn't going to pass them up :whistling:

1 and a wake up.

Still a lot to do and quickly running out of time to do it. Teaching a class tomorrow on Car Fire Examinations and then I am off for the rest of the week.

Anywhooo, looking forward to seeing all once again, meeting new folks and just vegging out.

The menu just keeps getting better and better, so, even if you haven't signed up, jump on the scoot, get in the cage, or start walking and we will have room (and food) enough for all who show up.

YES... Down to a wake up. Got a lot to get done today to be ready to hit the road in the morning.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again as well as a bunch of first timers, and we will "talk" about the friends that couldn't make it this year....

Good folks, great food, and a good time to be had by one and all.

I know we will wind down the season with a lot of fond memories to warm us during the up-coming down season.

Ride safe out there and see you at Gary & Ann's tomorrow.