IGNORED

Shark Bluetooth sets

GAWildKat

Hubby and I use the Shark bluetooth sets. I have a couple of questions.

Where can I find a new helmet clip to attach the transmitter to the helmet? Mine broke at Vogel somehow.

Where can I find new speakers and mic that have better sound quality than the ones that came in the kit? The stock set is really tinny and talking to each other is garbled.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001SUZNGW]Amazon.com: new! Motorcycle Bluetooth Multi Interphone headsets: Electronics@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/611NFZgkP8L.@@AMEPARAM@@611NFZgkP8L[/ame]

Here's what I ordered.

I had a set of those headsets. Worst purchase I ever made. They worked pretty well up to about 55mph, above that they were pretty much worthless. Transmissions were garbled. Finally gave up on them and went back to the wired headsets.

Now that I use the CB often, I'm waiting for someone to come out with a quality BT headset that will allow full integration with the bike's audio system so that I can use the cb through the BT headset. Got a feeling that I'll be waiting a long while.....

it works ok for hubby and me, not the best, for the price I got them for I feel I saved alot of money, and annoyance with them. Hubby's bike doesn't have a cb stock so this seemed the cheapest solution at the time, not to mention neither of us like wires hanging.

• 3 months later...

I just got the sharktooth blue tooth set for my Evoline. All I can say is wow. Calls are crystal clear, even with the chin bar up, speakers sound great, and I can pair it with 4 devices. Getting the speakers in perfect place was a little difficult, but worth it in the end.

$200 from revzilla.com.

• 2 weeks later...

Susan & I got our headsets from Scalarider. At first we were disappointed, because they didn't seem to work right. It took a while to get the speakers into the right location in the helmet, so they are actually over our ears. There were other issues like how to operate the volume, and how to keep your bluetooth phone from interrupting conversation. Our set didn't have a good manual, but if yours does, I'd suggest studying it before giving up.

Bert