IGNORED

Nova Scotia bikers

myminpins

We love to go for rides with others but it's not always easy to hook up and arrange things. If anyone would be interested in going for a ride with us this weekend, let me know - phone and email are in my profile or just post here.

By the way, I'm 46 and Mike's 43. We like to stop for breaks, have meals, enjoy the scenery. We will NOT be taking the highways. We will NOT be speeding more than 10 km over the posted limit (Mike drives for a living, ticket's not worth it). We go for rides for fun, not a speed race. (Had to say it, so many around here seem to love to ZOOOOM and we don't :) )

We don't smoke but I generally like to stop every hour to two hours max for at least 20 mins to a half hour.

I am a morning person, though, so I like to get going early and be back by suppertime so we can feed our dogs though it's not written in stone!! :D

We're considering leaving here around 8:30 tomorrow morning from Dartmouth then to Windsor to Berwick to Chester Basin and back, cutting through on the Aylesford Road.

If anyone wants to come, let us know!!! :happy34:

ALL WELCOME!! :sign16:

WEATHER PERMITTING, of course.

Here's the route:

Map: http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=43+Smallwood+Avenue,+Dartmouth,+Nova+Scotia&daddr=Berwick,+Nova+Scotia+to:Aylesford+Road,+Aylesford,+NS+B0P+1C0+(Fox+Mountain+Camping+Park)+to:44.9354618,-64.7129805+to:Franey+Corner,+Nova+Scotia+to:New+Ross,+Nova+Scotia+to:Chester+Basin,+Nova+Scotia+to:44.63474,-63.66345+to:43+Smallwood+Avenue,+Dartmouth,+Nova+Scotia&geocode=FYQnqgIdix03_CnjnjS7TCRaSzF2q5K2f1ZTfw%3BFf1erwIdMjUk_CklPJOktFxYSzGcsoJT1TCJ4w%3BFQKzrQIduoEk_CFYo0Fa-YNw-Q%3BFSWprQId7I4k_Ck7LDoIO0ZYSzGZQf8JYyFT_w%3BFTR7qgIdVEgl_Ck9_psIvDJYSzHzjpqRfFG1ig%3BFfahqgIdNXgo_CmJmAsG0c5ZSzEVkpLkcUswYw%3BFTsAqAIdLbsq_ClFAxhBj9xZSzG3zNNMOZKJsA%3BFXQSqQIdppI0_Cn3CMW90yFaSzEjMdSGFCgaTg%3BFYQnqgIdix03_CnjnjS7TCRaSzF2q5K2f1ZTfw&hl=en&mra=ls&via=3,7&dirflg=h&sll=44.72332,-64.690247&sspn=1.313325,2.425232&vpsrc=0&ie=UTF8&ll=44.8325,-64.151917&spn=1.310844,2.425232&z=9

Edited by myminpins

Guest scarylarry

Nova Scotia is on top of my bucket list of rides, just couldn't make it this year is all, next year in Aug. we are planning it..

I a couple of friends that live up there and they say do the tabot trail...

Welcome to VR!

Sounds like a great route you have planned! I would love to be able to ride with you guys but cant get there in time. Ive been in NS lots of times, and love the place. My ex is from there and my ex brother in law still lives in Dartmouth so I still get out there once in a while to visit them.

I hope you find some friends here to go for a ride with and get that new Venture christened properly as they need friends around to really run right, you know.....lol!

I think Seaking is from the Halifax/DM area, but I am not sure. mabbe do a look in the Community tab and see who is around.

Brian