IGNORED

Had to laugh!

Trader

Well, we'd NEVER trash ourselves so what's left? :confused24: :stickpoke: :stickpoke::rotfl:

thats why we need to pick on our friends:stickpoke:

also today is Tuesday so I took the Trash out and its gone:thumbsup2:

As the Original Poster I feel I must defend myself agianst this cruel and unwarrented attack:whistling:

:sign cmon::sign chill out::sign just kidding:---just about says it all!

We pick on Harleys, RIDICULOUS riders of all makes and models and do it all in fun.

We also pick on Americans, Canadians, Southerners, Army vs Navy, we pick on 2nd Gen owners (well ....that ones understandable) and each other.

BUT.....We do so in good natured fun are not so MEAN AND NASTY AS SOME ARE as to call anyone a bunch of a## h###s:stickpoke:

Just sayin..

at least we dont pick on first gen owners they all ready have enough problems:rasberry:

and them dang HD owner s******y not gon'a say his name was callin me T********-**y and i still havnt healed up form that one yep aint been right since:twing::rotf::stirthepot::rotf:

y'all don't say, ... eh

well some times we do but most times its just He he he he he eh!

signed

Anonymous:big-grin-emoticon:

You pick on Canadians! Why you ...you ...nasty thingy you. Strong letter to follow.

Yes...as soon as we get the committee formed and hire some staff (30 or 40 people should be plenty) and then of course, set up our own political party. Of course the search for the correct minority representation on the staff will be of utmost ...what...what do you mean I can't do....Hey, stop that.....mmmmmffffff, glbbbb....

Andy