Stuck in traffic today going to work. Some idiot decided to park upsdie down on the interstate.

anyhow, bike stalled 3 or 4 times while idling. Started right back up, but it was like some one just turned off the key.

As long ans I held the throttle crakced a little or pulled the choke a hair, it was fine.

Is it just running too lean? Any over heat or lack of good cool intake air issue?

Thanks

Stuck in traffic today going to work. Some idiot decided to park upsdie down on the interstate.

anyhow, bike stalled 3 or 4 times while idling. Started right back up, but it was like some one just turned off the key.

As long ans I held the throttle crakced a little or pulled the choke a hair, it was fine.

Is it just running too lean? Any over heat or lack of good cool intake air issue?

Thanks

Idle set too low and loading up??

I have a similar problem hope to see advice on this thread.If I am sitting at alight for a few secs and cracking the throttle my bike choles. I have to pull the clutcha nd give a few twists to clear it up.

Cesnnas always loaded up with carbs so I thought its was a natural carb issue. Just have to time the light and raise the idle slightly to avoid choking.

Good mpg besdes that it takes long to warm up on cold mornings

Had not thought about that. I have been telling myself for a while that I need to turn up the idle, just never have.

Many like to hear a lope in the engine as it sounds cool, but the Venture recommended idle speed is 950 to 1100 rpms

:2cents:

I have a similar problem hope to see advice on this thread.If I am sitting at alight for a few secs and cracking the throttle my bike choles. I have to pull the clutcha nd give a few twists to clear it up.

Cesnnas always loaded up with carbs so I thought its was a natural carb issue. Just have to time the light and raise the idle slightly to avoid choking.

Good mpg besdes that it takes long to warm up on cold mornings

Took a 2 hour over night in a C172 years ago. Ran great there. Next morning it would not start. Pulled the plugs, ALL were loaded up.

Many like to hear a lope in the engine as it sounds cool, but the Venture recommended idle speed is 950 to 1100 rpms

:2cents:

Gave the idle screw 1/4 turn and blew out both air filters (not that I think that had anything to do with, but since I was messing with the bike.)