IGNORED

Venture sighting in Upper Peninsula of Michigan

ragtop69gs

I left Sault Ste Marie this morning went across M28, 117, US2 and US 41. Headed for Wisconsin. I was pulling a Black Piggy backer and Naugh-T was on her Victory either right behind me or a ways in front of me.

Was it me ?

Brad

i was campiing in brimley mi, rode back sunday down 75 to 31 to traverse city was on my black midnight pulling my hf custom trailer? could have been me lol?

Nope, couldn't have been you. We never got up that way and didn't get on I-75 till about 10:30 Monday morning. I was traveling with 3 Harley's, so you may have heard us though :doh:

Probably not

Nope, couldn't have been you.

So be difficult if you wish just trying answer your question :rotf::rotf::sign20:

So where were you in the UP, waiting for RSV's to go by on the Mackinaw bridge :rotf::sign20:

Hope you had a good trip

Brad

So be difficult if you wish just trying answer your question :rotf::rotf::sign20:

So where were you in the UP, waiting for RSV's to go by on the Mackinaw bridge :rotf::sign20:

Hope you had a good trip

Brad

We spent the 1st night in Gould City, then rode the south route to Porcupine Mtns to see Lake in the Clouds then on to Copper Harbor where we spent the 2nd night. Next day took us through Marquette and back to Gould City where we stayed Sun. night. A friend owns the bar in town and let us stay in his hunting cabin in the woods. 1550 miles of pure riding fun last weekend. :big-grin-emoticon: We did get into Wisconsin for about 15 miles. :big-grin-emoticon:

See there ... I f they had been wearing there helmets with the flashing green lights you'd have at least known they were part of our group....LOL

Seriously though any time you see a Venture give em a shout on channel 29... it's abpoout all you can do short of stalking them...:rotf: