IGNORED

We made it home!

sarges46

After over 4000 miles we have arrived safe and sound and a little poorer in the cash department!

All in all it was a great trip with some interesting side lines to keep my on my toes.

Blew the rear tire on the first leg down...60 miles out of Bismarck ND. No fall over for me this year but I dang near had a heart attack after seeing the tow bill! Then the dealer was good enough to get me on my way the next day. Good thing I was there as the poor tech was about to disassemble my rear end to get my tire off! For that and new brake shoes and oil change it came to over 400 bucks.....plus over 400 for the snow I mean tow job. Ah well....no-one got hurt right!

After Cody we headed for Idaho to see some friends. Then off to Oregon, Washington and back this way through Idaho, Montana and North Dakota. First trip in years that we didnt get any rain!

On a more somber note we did get to see the end result of a biker crashing into some sort of wild critter. Sadly we had to drive by his covered body. Our thoughts to his family.

It was great to see everyone again and you all take care.

hey Rick ... sounds like you had an interesting (to say the least) trip! Good to hear you're back home safe and sound. Was great to meet you both! Apologies for not getting around to check out that headset.

Rick & Nina.

Hey it was great finally meeting you guys! I am glad you had a great rain free vacation, and that you had no further mishaps after your shaky and expensive start. (plus you didnt have to spend any more nights in Black owls single room...lol)

Brian

HUH??? Must have been dreaming Friday night in Bismarck... Or was that just a heavy dew?????:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:mytruck1:

I wasnt counting that as we didnt have to ride in it...just climb in the back of the ventureranger and away I went!

And mea culpa my good friend.

FOLKS...for those who havent heard...Russell was in Bismarck.....he climbed out of bed when I called him. He shuttled us to his hotel room. He vacated his single bed for Gord and Laura. Marilyn and I slept on foam we brought and poor Russ slept on the floor in the closet!!!

At least we covered him up with a blanky!

Thanks Russell.....you have long been a good friend and we were so screwed if you hadnt have been there for us.