IGNORED

After Cody, in Custer SD.

Wrongway

We had a great time in Cody, met old and new friends alike! What a great bunch of folks. Had a few extra days off work so decided to head home to Missouri via South Dakota. Stopped in Custer and will be seeing Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, maybe head up to Spearfish and Sturgis. Leaving here Sunday early am, looking for the biggest ball of mud we can find!:cool10:

Hey Wrongway...I am Custer right now...broke down (kinda). Bike will run and roll, but I have my brother coming in tonight to pick me up...we are gonna be heading back to Arkansas tomorrow morning.

If you're around tomorrow around 730am...I could use some help loading my bike into the trailer... Just a shot in the dark.

I am at the EconoLodge in downtown Custer and have a 2009 Raven and Gold Venture.

Wally

I'm about 80 miles north in Belle Fourche SD. Went to Little Big Horn today and had a great ride accross the Big Horn mountains on hwy 14. D**n near tboned a young antelope on US212.

Wally, I'm probably too far away to make it to Custer by 7:30am. If your plans change to a later time in the morning, I could get there.

Thanks Randy for replying...I might be able to find someone just standing by their bike while I am loading it up....really, I just need someone to spot me as I roll it up...I have mine lowered and it tends to "drag" just a little when I trailer it (but I have only trailered it ONE other time)...I prefer to RIDE. :cool10:

Randy...I really do appreciate the offer. But I would prefer you 1) not mess up your visit in South Dakota, and 2) make the trip when I can get someone standing around for the 30 seconds I'll need someone.

Again...a VERY GENEROUS offer...but we'll get'er done. THANK YOU!!!!!

Hey Wrongway...I am Custer right now...broke down (kinda). Bike will run and roll, but I have my brother coming in tonight to pick me up...we are gonna be heading back to Arkansas tomorrow morning.

If you're around tomorrow around 730am...I could use some help loading my bike into the trailer... Just a shot in the dark.

I am at the EconoLodge in downtown Custer and have a 2009 Raven and Gold Venture.

Wally

Wally, I just woke up and saw this. If you still need some help call me at 636-485-9613. My bike is still on trailer and honey sleeping in rv.