IGNORED

Kitchener to Wayne, MI on Sun Jul 17

XV1100SE

Headed to Larry's (Carbon_One) on Sunday leaving Kitchener about 7am and probably cross at Sarnia then head down to Larry's. Getting the passenger arm rests for my RSV.

Going thru Windsor/Detroit only saves about 20 minutes according to MapQuest, thinking Sarnia might be easier to cross at.

Coming back same day so will be a quick trip... but should be a nice ride.

I thank Larry because of the extra effort he puts into his products. LOL - I am not affiliated nor do I receive promotional incentives for my comments !

I ordered a set of Larry's passenger armrests for my 09 RSV. When I ran into some difficulties figuring out the alignment, I paid a visit to Larry and together we resolved the issue (slight modification to the design). The payoff for me is that my girlfriend (who went with me and endured the sun and high temperatures on the way there) found them to be a big plus on the comfort side on the way back ! 700km round trip !

Thanks again Larry !!

I thank Larry because of the extra effort he puts into his products. LOL - I am not affiliated nor do I receive promotional incentives for my comments !

I ordered a set of Larry's passenger armrests for my 09 RSV. When I ran into some difficulties figuring out the alignment, I paid a visit to Larry and together we resolved the issue (slight modification to the design). The payoff for me is that my girlfriend (who went with me and endured the sun and high temperatures on the way there) found them to be a big plus on the comfort side on the way back ! 700km round trip !

Thanks again Larry !!

SOunds like a great round trip ride. Heat! must have been a one hot one!!!!:225:

Will want to have a look at these one day here in town.