IGNORED

Treasure Trove of Yamaha NOS Chrome

hcdagen

Ok,for anybody within reach of North Central Pennsylvania,I stopped at on of my favorite haunts for motorcycle stuff,Larry's Cycles,a long time Yamaha and Harley Dealer.Here is an inventory as best that I can remember from this afternoon.For !st gen owners: rectangular driving light set[main parts room],chrome fairing trim,2 sets of chrome seat mounts[not sure which seat].These will be found in a cardboard box in the middle of the floor in the western most used bike room.Just root around.{also some NOS V-Max trim}.In the main Yamaha acessory room,4 sets carb covers+1set for"96-'98,2 chrome center covers to match battery side covers,1 set rotor covers,1 set rear wheel chrome covers,2 sets master cyl covers,driving light mount bars,old style saddle bag lid protectors[i think there was 1 set for 1st gen also] and I'm already starting to forget,but I'm sure everyone gets the idea.And there was 2 Royalstar riding jackets in sizes XL and M.I am not a shill for Larry's,just want to help anybody looking for hard to find items.They are located on Pa route 6,west of Galeton about 4 or 5 miles.Good luck and happy hunting,Herb.