IGNORED

Bambi pictures wanted

Guest ReinyRooster

Guest ReinyRooster

O.K. all you deer hunters out there....for many reasons I have had to hang up my bow for this deer season...just too much on my plate.

I am going nuts not being out there sitting in the tree.....I would love to see any pics anybody has of any deer that have been harvested this season. I will try not to drool on the keyboard.

ok I did the whole sitting in the tree hoping that a deer would come close enough with my bow evey single chance that I got but all i got was a really sore bottom with no luck but I sat in a tree stand with a 12 guage and this is what I got[ATTACH]13900[/ATTACH]This is my first buck[ATTACH]13901[/ATTACH] this is my doe[ATTACH]13902[/ATTACH] this is my 2nd buck that I got 2[ATTACH]13903[/ATTACH] this is the doe that Jack got[ATTACH]13904[/ATTACH] and this is the buck that 15 year daughter took . So this is a great year sorry nothing 2 big but they are worth thier weight in mememories as you see this was both my daughter and myself first bucks.

Jessie:2132:

Wellllllll,,,, probably not exactly what you had in mind but here ya go anyway.. My wife hasnt been snowmobiling with me for years.. I purchase a "new" 2 up sled, rear handwarmers, back rest, feet rests, e-start, reverse, the works... We go out and have a blast.. Next evening I am out playing on it without her.. There is a small section of dirt road near our home that has about a 10 foot rise in it that,, back when I owned my race sled, I used to acutually get air off of.. About 11:30 at night, on this little 500 two up classic and I think to myself "wonder if this little sucker will go airborn".. About a 1/8th mile run is all you can get at it,, I nail it and go off the top - no air but a small wheelie - not bad I think - bout the time I have the words "not bad" in my mine I catch this movement coming down from the sky,, this Deer lands right on top of the front of my sled while I am doing a good 70 miles an hour off the back of this hill!!! I had NO TIME to react at all - all I had time for was a quick tilt sideways of my head - I felt it hit my helmet as it went over the sled.. The sled instantly died and started sliding all over the roadway - I kept it in the road and up right.. When I got it stopped, standing there in the dark I pulled it a few times to try and start it - the deer hit with such force that it literally bent the plugs over!!! I fumbled around and found one xtra plug in my pocket - put it in and rode the sled home on one plug with no lights.. When I got to the garage I discovered that the Hood had EXPLODED on impact, plugs bent over, windshield - mirrors GONE and then I noticed the rear backrest where my darling wife had been sitting the night before!! OH MY GOSH - that frickin thing had DESTROYED that backrest - bent it up like a pretzle - if my wife would have been back there she would have caught the full force of the deer in her lap and upper torso!!!! Guess you know old 'Puc was thanking God that Cheryl had stayed home!!!! Anyway,, here are the pics...

Picture is too big to conform to site requirements, but here is the link to it.

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b320/BluesLover55/?action=view&current=BillTooTall.jpg

Cheers,

Lor if you check the pic then click genereate html and copy the code for image clickable thumbs you get this. its only a fish pic though

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b22/MikeM8560/Fish/th_DSCN0057.jpg

here's one one for you, rooster.:confused24:

wasn't easy getting it home, though...

Chabi,,,, WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?? Did you take the pic and/or know the story behind it?? That is unreal!!!!!!!

Almost looks like some kind of African species or something.. At first I thought Kangaroo but they dont have those big ol hooved toes on all their feet do they... Hmmmmmmmm....

Chabi,,,, WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?? Did you take the pic and/or know the story behind it?? That is unreal!!!!!!!

Almost looks like some kind of African species or something.. At first I thought Kangaroo but they dont have those big ol hooved toes on all their feet do they... Hmmmmmmmm....

i have NO idea......cowpuc.:sign It wasnt me:

your guess is as good as mine.

all i know is....not even sure about that.....that the pic is from india. i just found it on the internet while surfing around. i was flabergasted when i first saw it too...

most likely its either a cow, or a mule....just guessing.

O.K. all you deer hunters out there....for many reasons I have had to hang up my bow for this deer season...just too much on my plate.

I am going nuts not being out there sitting in the tree.....I would love to see any pics anybody has of any deer that have been harvested this season. I will try not to drool on the keyboard.

hope this helps man.My son and i this year.