IGNORED

New Venture in my garage

gdebruin123

Well I got my new Midnight Venture in the garage. After doing some searching and some help from Condor I have got my self a nice 2007 Midnight Venture in the garage. As you all know it is an awesome bike and I am mighty proud and cn't wait to do more rides. Thanks for all your help and advise on getting one. Posted a few quick pics on the site. See you on the road.

Well I got my new Midnight Venture in the garage. After doing some searching and some help from Condor I have got my self a nice 2007 Midnight Venture in the garage. As you all know it is an awesome bike and I am mighty proud and cn't wait to do more rides. Thanks for all your help and advise on getting one. Posted a few quick pics on the site. See you on the road.
I think I sent you an invitation for the Wreath's Across America next Saturday 12/15/07 at the National Cemetery near Gustine. Was there last year for their first annual Wreath Laying ceremony. We'll be meeting at McDonalds on Vasco Rd. in Livermore which is on the north side (left) of I-580 at 7:00 a.m., KSU at 7:15 a.m., and ride down to stage at the cemetary at 8:30 a.m. So congratulations George, I know you'll come to really enjoy your new ride; hope you can make it next week. Have a good one, Rich :7_6_3[1]:

I think I sent you an invitation for the Wreath's Across America next Saturday 12/15/07 at the National Cemetery near Gustine. Was there last year for their first annual Wreath Laying ceremony. We'll be meeting at McDonalds on Vasco Rd. in Livermore which is on the north side (left) of I-580 at 7:00 a.m., KSU at 7:15 a.m., and ride down to stage at the cemetary at 8:30 a.m. So congratulations George, I know you'll come to really enjoy your new ride; hope you can make it next week. Have a good one, Rich :7_6_3[1]:

Rich,

Got your invite and will try to make it. It is an important case. Will let you know.