IGNORED

Drew the short straw Monroe MI

MidlifeVenture

Been stuck with an install in Monroe MI missed MD because of it, probably be spending the next few weeks there also. Nice small town but the selection of common restaurants is lacking. Any one have any ideas of what places are good seems to be allot of non chain places but I'm not to keen on eating alone in a non familiar place my luck it will turn out to be some strange sort of bar.:confused24:

used to hang out in monroe in high school. wasnt much happening then either. toledo has become kind of a ghost town recently. i would stick to the mom and pop places where you see a lot of cars. not really anything else around that area except Flat Rock. there is a cabela's in dundee!?

If you're still in the area after the 28th we could hook up for a impromt m & e. I'm probably about 45 minutes north of Monroe. We're leaving in the morning headed to Tennessee and then on to Snarly Bill's Eureks Springs rally/meet.

Larry

Head over to Dundee by Cabela's, there are some restruants by them. If you have some free time give me a call. I'm just down in Toledo about a hour away. # in my profile.

Gil

Finally got hold of my sister,who lives in Monroe----

Petes Garage-Telegraph Rd. (?)--

McGeady's-Main St. downtown Best burgers and large menue, sandwiches and such

Quapros-Telegraph Rd & Stewert Rd.--

Fino's-Monroe St.--Best dinner menue--Chicken-steaks-etc

Ruby Tuesday's--Bob Evans--Appleby's----Telegraph Rd. out by the mall and Walmart

Edited by BuckShot