IGNORED

We need a new Forum !

SilvrT

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the place for fooling around, not in the tech forums. I have a limited amount of time to spend digging through all of the FUNNY comebacks to try to find what I am looking for. Last night was the first time I have ever looked in this forum. There are only three forums that I look at, Ebay links, 2nd gen tech and classifieds. If I wanted to run my mouth this is where I would do it. Not in the tech forums where people are trying to find useful information. I have gleened alot of knowledge from alot of the people on this forum. Like most things in life a few can make it hard on the majority. I will probably never come to this forum again, the other 3 are my main interest.

So, you won't come here again. Wow, you will be missed....................

RandyA

So, you won't come here again. Wow, you will be missed....................

RandyA

I held back from opening MY big mouth........ glad you said it.

I was just wondering if he ever had a good day and just loosened that tight a$$ of his. But being as respectful as I am I held off so I wouldn't cause a stir.

Oh was that missed like in bad aim????? Just wondering.

this is the place for fooling around, not in the tech forums. I have a limited amount of time to spend digging through all of the FUNNY comebacks to try to find what I am looking for. Last night was the first time I have ever looked in this forum. There are only three forums that I look at, Ebay links, 2nd gen tech and classifieds. If I wanted to run my mouth this is where I would do it. Not in the tech forums where people are trying to find useful information. I have gleened alot of knowledge from alot of the people on this forum. Like most things in life a few can make it hard on the majority. I will probably never come to this forum again, the other 3 are my main interest.

Just consider it a form of payment,,, and if it takes tooooo long to read the 'family affair', see how long it takes to go down the road to the mech, and don't be complaining if he charges too much.

Sometimes in today's age, we are just too much in a hurry, and even superfast is much too slow. Slow down a bit, and learn what makes life worth living.

I held back from opening MY big mouth........ glad you said it.

I was just wondering if he ever had a good day and just loosened that tight a$$ of his. But being as respectful as I am I held off so I wouldn't cause a stir.

Oh was that missed like in bad aim????? Just wondering.

And I stayed in my corner on this one.....:think: What a waste!!!:whistling:

Thanks SilerT they were starting hurt my feelings. :whistling:

A little fun ribbing is a good thing. You don't kid with people you don't like.

That is why when someone comes back with a jab it is a one time thing.

Revenge is making them buy you a nice thick steak and eating it with all the gusto you can muster. :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

And you know who you are. in WY! :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Thanks SilerT they were starting hurt my feelings. :whistling:

A little fun ribbing is a good thing. You don't kid with people you don't like.

That is why when someone comes back with a jab it is a one time thing.

Revenge is making them buy you a nice thick steak and eating it with all the gusto you can muster. :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

And you know who you are. in WY! :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Just remember to bring your teeth so we don't have to run that cow through the blender!:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Just think. It only took him reading 4 pages of postings to realize that he didn't like it. :bang head:

Yah woulda thunk that after the first 2 or 3 responses he coulda figured out where this was heading and stopped wasting his precious time reading any further. :rotfl: :rotfl:

:mytruck:

Just think. It only took him reading 4 pages of postings to realize that he didn't like it. :bang head:

Yah woulda thunk that after the first 2 or 3 responses he coulda figured out where this was heading and stopped wasting his precious time reading any further. :rotfl: :rotfl:

:mytruck:

YOU CAN SEND THEM TO SCHOOL BUT......:think: