IGNORED

eureka springs

Snarley Bill

well its midnight here and I'm the last one up. last two nights most of the members been going to bed around 9-10pm boy talk about getting old:duck:

boy will I catch it tomorrow morning when they see this LOL.

its nice here tonight cool breeze and peaceful sitting out front

we been lucky on the weather here so far no rain

Thanks to Colesgrandpaw:happy34: we had some excellent riding around here or maybe its due to most of the women went shopping today and left us old boys alone for a change

:stirthepot:

Everyone is having a blast as always Thanks to Snarley Bill & Linda and a course Colesgrandpaw and snowflake have been teasing each other Carbon One & B2Dad been picking on each other B2Mom said they were separated at birth everyone said they make a good pair

:rotfl:

Annie & Al have been excellent company Wish everyone could have seen Bill's eyes when he saw Annie come driving in boy was it funny

We're heading out tomorrow morning for the ferry ride and last we heard Wildhair was going out with us in his sports car

Will post some photos tomorrow since I over loaded snowflakes camera today:whistling: that's whats she gets for going shopping :doh:she will have to get it in order so I can transfer the pictures

yep I did it again but it was not my fault this time well maybe LOL

This has been a blast and hate for it to end:crying:

Sadly all good things must come to an end sooner or later. Joyce & I had a great time visiting with everone. Wished it had been a bit cooler during the day but we gotta take what is given.

I'll download what few pics I took once we're home, probably Tuesday or Wednesday.

Wishing all a safe trip home.

Larry

Teri and I would like to thank everyone for putting up with us at the meet, we had a blast seeing old frinds and meeting new one as always. Had some good food and a good visit and everyone was right the Dixie stamped was real good and boy do they feed you. Hope to see everyone soon, just look for a rootbeer bike riding by and thats me.