IGNORED

Alum & Chrome Polish

BuddyRich

Me thinks I need some of that stuff...thanks for the testimonial

Is that what I think it says, Truck box polish? Then I don't need it. All I do is lend my truck box trailer out and it comes back all nice and clean and polished to the hilt. Saves time and money and gives a reason for a ride as well. I got the best of all worlds.

Now I wonder if I should lend out my scoot.

Between readin this site and workin two jobs to pay for, paint on the new paint, lights to add to the lights to show off the new paint on the new paint, polish to shine the new paint on the new paint which glows in the new lights as well as the stock ones ohh and ridin I'd be willin to take a third job just to pay someone to ride my bike so I could get some SLEEP and (unmentionable)(no not a 1st gen)! Anyone have a suggestion on witch camera (besides the instamatic I already own) would take video and pictures of the Paint on the new paint the new light OPPS LEDS with the stock ones and the can of polish next to a glowing bike!!!!!!:Im not listening to

• 2 weeks later...

OK, If you use this stuff on your front forks,Beware, After a few minutes you will have to polish all the fork as it will begin to look like its been chromed. One of the pics shows a reflection of my thumb. That's where it been polished. The other is the unpolished part of the fork. Guess I'll be polishin forks this winter. Didn't take but 2 or 3 minutes to get it that shiny. Works on the floorboards too.

Added a couple of more pics. Theres no going back after you start this. Your removing a clear coat thats on the forks.

But I like the results. Just means I have to polish them once a year. Last 2 pics are after doing most of the front and side of the right fork.