IGNORED

Mini meet & eat in Johnson City, TN Friday

Venturous Randy

With Annie and Al being here Friday afternoon and night, maybe we can grill some burgers and visit. So, if anyone would like to stop by, you are welcome. And, I will have an extra bedroom that can be available also if anyone else wants to stop by on the way to Asheville.

This is kind of short notice, so we will just see what we can throw together.:cool10:

RandyA

Edited by Venturous Randy

what time friday??? maybe i can make it,dont know yet.

Not sure yet. At the moment I don't know if we will be grilling or go out or what. I should be home by 4pm unless I take a half day vacation Friday. I will keep you posted as I know more. I would love for you to come over and you have a place to stay if you wanted to spend the night.

RandyA

We have had an absolutely wonderful evening so far. We ended up having Elmicko and his wife Glenda, SGN Steve and his two grandkids, Nightkawk Bill, My son Lil Venturous Brian and grandson Shane, Aussie Annie and Al and my lady Linda.

We treated them to a southern meal of soup beans, corn muffins, slaw and fried potatoes, which was new to Annie. Linda also picked up a big box of chicken strips, which gave us a snack and fed the kids.

The only downer was even though I had my camera within 5 feet of the dinner table, I absolutely forgot to take any pictures with everyone here. At the moment we are winding down having a variety of drinks and listening to all kind of neat stories. Here are a few pictures I just took. If you look real close, Annie is admiring the picture used in January of the 07 Venturerider calender.

RandyA