IGNORED

OK, so im losing my mind now....

1BigDog

For the life of me I cant seem to recall if the front turn signal lights stay on all the time when running. I noticed them on for the first time today and now im wondering, especially since I have been having all these small electrical issues, are they supposed to be on all the time? Well??? Please help an old feeble minded bloke out. :whistling:

For the life of me I cant seem to recall if the front turn signal lights stay on all the time when running. I noticed them on for the first time today and now im wondering, especially since I have been having all these small electrical issues, are they supposed to be on all the time? Well??? Please help an old feeble minded bloke out. :whistling:

Yes, they are running and turn signals. The rears are only turn signals.

Do you have these on your bike, Ken, and, if so were they hard to install? I have a coworker with an HD Heritage Softail, and this (or a similar kit) made a TREMENDOUS difference in the visibility from the rear, but I've not seen one on an RSV.

Just a little thing to consider first: I talked with an OPP officer recently who said that when rear signal lights act as running lights it creates an illusion of a car a long distance away, and by the time they realize you are a motorcycle close by it can be too late for you--especially if they are inebriated.

We definitely need additional lighting on the rear--I plan to do so with an LED bar of some kind located somewhere on the rear trunk.

--fwiw