IGNORED

little red light on dash

I came on to the bike at an intersection tonight, pounding through to third gear, and saw a little red light come on , on the lower left side of the instrument display.

What was that?

It only stayed on for a few seconds.

then when I got home, the bike seemed to be running fast.

if I'm not mistaken that is the oil light coming on, which is common when dropping the hammer on this bike as the engine is revving high, the oil level goes down as it's splashing all over the place like it's supposed to.. (something like that).. This is normal..

However, I stand to be corrected.. ;)

Most likely it was the oil level light. If you were hammering on it, the oil sloshed to the rear of the pan and the sensor may have been temporarily exposed causing the light to come on. There is nothing to worry about.

Thanks guys, I never did it before,

You know finish up a 16 hour day, Damn good song on the radio, and lots of people at the intersection checking out the bike, Geez, I had to cut it loose.

I really think the bike could have done a 1/4 mile in 14 Seconds flat.......:cool10:

well at least you didn`t miss a gear with all those folks checkin out the bike!! LOL been there done that!

Thanks guys, I never did it before,

You know finish up a 16 hour day, Damn good song on the radio, and lots of people at the intersection checking out the bike, Geez, I had to cut it loose.

I really think the bike could have done a 1/4 mile in 14 Seconds flat.......:cool10:

I think that was your egonometer. It measures the size of your ego and tells you when to back it off.

LOL it's been a while since I chuckled out loud reading someone's response on here..

That's a good one.. LOL..

hey watch me drop the hammer on this beast .. Bwaaaap Bwaaaaap clink.. oops, missed a gear.. bwaaaaaaaa cough (red light).. funny