Scooter Bob

UPDATED info at post#23.

Caution!! x-rated, :D

not,:no-no-no:

xrayed:scratchchin:,

not,:no-no-no:

MRI'd,:scratchchin:

ya that's it.:thumbsup2:

So I've got this CD of my MRI last week, to take from my first Chiropractor to the new on with the decompression therapy machine.:scratchchin:

You know I couldn't pass up a look see. :innocent:

Now, I'm no doctor, but I did stay at a Super 8 a couple months ago:scratchchin:, and this can't be good.:confused24:

Here's a pic of my insides:Im not listening to, and that long white thing to the right of all the vertibraes is the bundle of nerves running down through my spine.:shock3::eek:

There Jeff, Something to talk about besides MD in Ohio.:stickpoke:

Later, Scooter Bob

Edited by Scooter Bob
added update note

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm looks like you have some pinched nerves in the l5 s1 area also some decompression in that area there by causeing back problems along with pain down your legs tingles sometimes too am i right? and nope i aint a doctor but if im correct that will cost ya at least one beer..:080402gudl_prv:

I aint no Dr neither so I gots to ask, what is that thick layer of white at the extreme right??? :stickpoke:

I'm not sure what yer insinuatin' there Jeff, :scratchchin:

but I try to carry all my FAT in the front...:D

It's called a BEER BELLY!:thumbsup2:

I'll see if I can superimpose a Bud Lite can in the right spot.:rotfl:

hmm looks like you have some pinched nerves in the l5 s1 area also some decompression in that area there by causeing back problems along with pain down your legs tingles sometimes too am i right? and nope i aint a doctor but if im correct that will cost ya at least one beer..:080402gudl_prv:

Hmm, either you read a reply of mine to Dingy's thread, :scratchchin:

or you've been in this spot too, :scratchchin:

or you stayed at a Holiday Inn express last night.:confused24:

Good Diagnosis anyways. :thumbsup2:

Come on up to our MD next weekend,:banana:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=55588

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=240&day=2011-6-11&c=1

and I'll let YOU bend down and get a beer out of my fridge.:stickpoke:

Later, Scooter Bob

PS. I'm knockin' back a few this evening, and it is killing the pain.:thumbsup2:

So your sayin I should bring some rum balls next week?

For purely medicinal purposes of course. :happy-emoticon:

I'd like to say ya, but when I drink much more than beer, others might see what comes out of my insides.:shock3:

Oh, I fixed the missing part of the picture... :rotfl:

cant make the MD but yep i had this type maybe injury,

buldge in l5 s1 area pinched nerve sciatica shooting pain down my legs right to my toes. weakness ect. i had spinal injections. lots of PT hevy meds oxycoton morphine and for a while it worked for about 2 years now i have degenertive disk diease more or less the docs saying im getting old. i now have traction treatments once a month and that seems to help. there are days when bending can be a problem but right now i will go this route as to haveing a spinal fusion . i wish ya luck a bad back is no fun at all

HI HO, HI HO, it's under the knife I go...

We had the Chiropractor look at the MRI this morning, and since yesterdays adjustment only helped for half an hour, he didn't even bother adjusting today.

After seeing the pics, he said there's no way adjustments are going to fix this. He's going to start looking for a surgeon for me.

I can't wait, I hope we can get this done soon. Should know more Monday or Tuesday.

Later, Scooter Bob

I guess that means I need to start cooking......

Yes they are delicious.

My recipe is actually known world wide for its unique flavor :happy-emoticon:

Of course these are only for after all riding is done for the day..

You'll have to bring them up on Friday Jeff, cus Jeff is coming Friday and staying over and Jeff has to leave by noon on Saturday.

I'm getting dizzy all ready:bang head:, Scooter Bob

HI HO, HI HO, it's under the knife I go...

We had the Chiropractor look at the MRI this morning, and since yesterdays adjustment only helped for half an hour, he didn't even bother adjusting today.

After seeing the pics, he said there's no way adjustments are going to fix this. He's going to start looking for a surgeon for me.

I can't wait, I hope we can get this done soon. Should know more Monday or Tuesday.

Later, Scooter Bob

If I had any clue how to post X-Rays I could show you what it looks like after surgery. :scratchchin:

So my 2nd Chiropractor took a look at my MRI images last Saturday and said adjusting won't help, we need to find a surgeon.

Trying to find a neorosurgeon that could see me in a reasonable amount of time, and was in my health plan took a bit,:bang head: but...

I found one Wednesday afternoon and took them my referal letter and the MRI cd right after work. They scheduled me at their earliest opening for a visit 8 days later, but said they would have the Doctor look at the MRI right away.

They called me at 10 am Thursday morning (18 hours after dropping off the stuff) and said they wanted to see me right away and they wanted to operate right away on Monday morning.:banana:

So off I go to meet the doc, he checks me out, discusses the procedure, sends me to the lab, then the admissions office.

Relief is just a few days away, everything's all set.:thumbsup2:

I'll keep ya'll posted, Scooter Bob