IGNORED

Ultimate Seat

Stache

I've just pulled the trigger on the complete set, plus the passenger armrests. Should be here in a couple of days. I liked the reviews, and I like that it's Canadian made.

When my wife finds out I've spent considerably more $ on a machine I justified purchasing on the savings in fuel costs, there may be blood in the water.

Ah well. Maybe if I explain that the new seat and arm rests are to make it more comfortable for her to ride with me...

I always say "it is better to beg forgiveness than to ask permission".

I think in this case you will :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: A LOT

PS. Let us know which hospital :Avatars_Gee_George: to send the get well cards :080402gudl_prv:

That's the same logic I used when I bought the RSV. It worked out well for me !

I don't say anything when the wife goes out and spends $150 on makeup, etc, gets her pedicures and manicures and, and, and.... and she doesn't say anything to me when I buy more bling for the bike. We have an unspoken "Agreement". :smile5:

I've just pulled the trigger on the complete set, plus the passenger armrests. Should be here in a couple of days. I liked the reviews, and I like that it's Canadian made.

When my wife finds out I've spent considerably more $ on a machine I justified purchasing on the savings in fuel costs, there may be blood in the water.

Ah well. Maybe if I explain that the new seat and arm rests are to make it more comfortable for her to ride with me...

If the wife gives ya any grief just PM me yer addy and I'll help ya out....:whistling:

Boomer....who sez wimmen really like little pygmies trained to do housework.:cool10:

Arrgggghhhh! flipping UPS. :headache::headache::headache:

My seat's been stalled in Dieppe NB since Saturday Morning. It was working out so perfectly too. The DW is away on business until Friday so as long as it gets here by then I can get everything installed before she gets back.

Come on UPS - dispatch the flipping parcel!

Also not sure why I needed a Export Scan on a parcel travelling from Ontario to Newfoundland???

Arrgggghhhh! flipping UPS. :headache::headache::headache:

Dieppe, NB, Canada 05/28/2011 6:25 The package was not dispatched

Mirabel International Airport, QC, Canada 05/28/201 12:35 Arrival Scan

Mount Hope, ON, Canada 05/28/2011 1:25 Departure Scan

Mount Hope, ON, Canada 05/27/2011 23:12 Export Scan 05/27/2011 22:45

Arrival Scan Concord, ON, Canada 05/27/2011 21:43 Departure Scan 05/27/2011 19:49

Origin Scan Canada 05/27/2011 16:24 Order Processed: Ready for UPS

It's here!!!!!

First impressions review:

1. arrived well packaged with each piece neatly wrapped in bubble wrap.

2. easy install. Clear complete directions with each piece. only 2 concerns:

a. the bracket for the rear seat must be removed and replaced by a supplied mount. I would have been happier if the existing bracket had been used.

b. had a little difficulty getting the front mount holes on the rider's seat to line up. The judicious application of 260 lbs fixed that.

3. Backrest adjustment - simple and sturdy.

4. Comfort - only had a chance for a short ride, but I can tell immediately that it's far and above the stocker.

I'll take a longer run this saturday and post my impressions, but so far I'm happy with the purchase.

• 2 months later...

What did you buy? I'm looking for good armrests, too!!!

I don't say anything when the wife goes out and spends $150 on makeup, etc, gets her pedicures and manicures and, and, and.... and she doesn't say anything to me when I buy more bling for the bike. We have an unspoken "Agreement". :smile5:

I am just trying to imagine "unspoken" when a woman is involved......:think::stirthepot::rotfl:

Brian

I'm not sure if its the same as an RSTD, but I really like the new bracket for the passenger seat. I can take off the passenger seat in 30 seconds for a solo rider look.

Love my Ultimate seat, it makes you sit up straight more than the stock seat which is better for posture. I never feel discomfort on my rear anymore. Its well worth the money.