IGNORED

My Daughter Tiffany

SilvrT

Just wanted to share this with ya'll cuz I am so proud of her.

The sound and vid quality isn't so good as she did this in my computer room with a cheapo webcam/mic but as she says, she's not auditioning to become a rock star. However, she is a regular, paid performer at a couple pubs here in the city.

Enjoy!

Leaving on a Jet Plane

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSFKRGoUbDA&feature=share]YouTube - ‪Leaving on a Jet Plane-Tiffany Crowe‬‏[/ame]

The Coffe Song

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIHkqyOIKGQ&feature=share]YouTube - ‪The Coffee Song-By Tiffany Crowe‬‏[/ame]

Super! She sounds great. Easy listening.

Hmmmm, maybe she will write and sing a soup jingle, after all she does have some soup connections, right?? :smile5:

Super! She sounds great. Easy listening.

Hmmmm, maybe she will write and sing a soup jingle, after all she does have some soup connections, right?? :smile5:

LOL ... good idea ... I'll ask her.

Got any ideas for the lyrics? :big-grin-emoticon:

:dancefool: :clap2::clap2:

If she takes requests, I'd like to hear Red House ala Jimi Hendrix or Stevie Ray Vaughn.

Is she gonna play at Quaker Steak & Lube Friday night before Don's MD ? :big-grin-emoticon:

She does take requests and I'll pass that one along.

Originally my wife wasn't able to go with me to the Cody rally so Tiffany was going to come (or hoped to) ... and of course, she would perform for everyone but that's all changed now and Nina is coming with me ... and NO, she won't "perform" for anyone other than ME! :smile5: :rotf:

OK....do a video of your WIFE singing and we'll vote on who's coming with you. :whistling:

LOL ... Nina was a theater singer/actress but it's been several years since she's done that and is probably pretty rusty.

Put a sidecar on your bike, Rick, and bring them all along - she's great!

Now that just gave me an idea ... Sailor is riding with us so maybe he'll consider..... oh dang, just remembered... Tiffany got a promotion to Management at her work and can't get the time off any more (at least for this summer).

She manages a specialty cheese shop in a trendy area of Vancouver.