IGNORED

Lost Phone

BuckShot

Buzman's wife lost her phone in Bowling Green KY--Someone turned it in at WalMart- Morgon Town Rd, Bowling Green KY--They called her,but will not ship to her. Looking for someone close enough to go get it for her and ship. You can call Will @ 419-826-0355 Will is a member here.

Thanks

I can not believe as big as Walmart is that they will not ship the phone to it's owner. I once left my shaving bag in a little truck stop in Nebraska and they shipped it to me at no charge. Unbelieveable for a Corperation as big as they are. :confused24::no-no-no:

Joe

Wally world will not spend a nickle that they do not absolutely have to.

It should be easy enough to identify the phone just have whomever is picking it up call the phone to prove that they know its number. Assuming they were nice enough to turn it off to save the battery.

Brian---Thanks for all the help and shipping the phone. Will told me that you had to call his wife and then she had to talk to Walmart to get them to hand over the phone to you. I can see that it would be a pain. I know that she really feels she owe's you one.

Thanks again. :thumbsup:

Gil

Brian---Thanks for all the help and shipping the phone. Will told me that you had to call his wife and then she had to talk to Walmart to get them to hand over the phone to you. I can see that it would be a pain. I know that she really feels she owe's you one.

Thanks again. :thumbsup:

Gil

No big problem, glad I could help

Brian