IGNORED

Lost control - Bought another bike

StarFan

All kidding aside....This is a perfect example of just how great the folks on this Site truly are. Lifelong friendships are the NORM here....and I don't even come close to being normal!:whistling:

Boomer....who sez he can ship a few pygmies dressed in PINK to accessorize dat RED scoot.:rotf:

Yes, sounds like these folks doing their best to make you welcome Jonas. Nice bike, and welcome to you and your wife from Fuzzy in Kentucky. I am a full blooded Hillbilly and very very proud of it. Hope to meet you at Freebirds. Can't wait to tell my friend JD what all you folks have done for Jonas, wonderful.

Fuzzy :smile11::325:

Thanks for the warm greetings Fuzzy.

Unfortunately we will not make it to Freebirds this year since we are coming the 11th. of June to USA. Was there in 2009 and had a ball to say the least. But I wish you a nice MD Day with the bunch :)

Jonas

Now listen you little icecream,,,,ehhh,,,ehhhh,,,,,whatever !

I do not care if you paint it Pink, Neon Yellow, Neon Green or any ugly color you can think of. If it runs on all four and Greta is comfortable I could not care less.

But there is actually no reason to repaint it, so I would be very grateful if you would just leave it RED !

It is the "Red Baron" - Would be kind of akward to name it the

"Pink Baron" don´t you think !

Regards from Norway,

Jonas

What are you talking about "RED BARON"...You keep telling me you are a lover..I like" The Pink Butterfly" much better..........:fnd_(16):