IGNORED

Helped a new RSV owner practice

wes0778

As some may know one of my co-workers (Keith) bought Gunboat's 2-wheel '99. Soon as he gets internet at his house he'll join us.

I rode it home for him last weekend, as he does not yet have his endorsement. He also had "butterflies" about getting on the RSV as he did not realize just how big these bikes are. He has not been on a bike in 20 some odd years. Well this afternoon BigBoyinMS and I got Keith over to a church parking lot for a 1st ride. I let him start out on my "little" bike, then move up to the RSV. I didn't get a picture of the smile, but about 15 minutes after moving up to the RSV I could tell from the SMILE, that "the bug" had bitten him big time!!! :cool10:

hi walter and keith

i was glad to meet keth finaly. looking forward to him joining the family. i know you were eyeing those led driving lights. but keith said he would be keeping an eye on you. keith will not have a problem adjusting to the scoot , looks like they were made for each other. hopefully later this summer we'll be abbe to have a m&e over in your neck of the woods. thanks again walter.

best reguards

don c.